We understand that every project is different and we accommodate the needs of our clients accordingly. In the event that a rough clean is requested by the builder, it shall include but not be limited to the following.
- Remove any and all trash, dirt, and debris from the exterior of the unit and dispose of as directed by the project manager.
- Clean all tubs, toilets, lavatories, kitchen sinks, and appliances. Remove any and all temporary protection and labels not required to remain.
- Clean out all kitchen cabinets and vanity cabinets. Clean all kitchen countertops and vanity tops.
- Scrape and wash the inside and outside surfaces of all windows and sliding glass doors. Do not scrape windows or scratch frames.
- Clean all windows and sliding glass door frames, sills, and tracks. Vacuum tracks as required, giving special attention to windows and tracks above stairways.
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas, garages, etc.
- Clean water heaters.
- Clean water valve box (washing machine/dryer area).